Markebennj replied

293 weeks ago

Alien Raiders Full Movie Download 1080p Hd > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

It's the end of yet another night at Hastings Supermarket, an idyllic family grocery store in Buck Lake, Arizona. But the normal monotony of rounding up shopping carts and settling out the cash drawers is broken at 11:07pm, just before closing when a group of masked and armed-to-the-teeth militants invades the store, immediately killing several of the employees and shoppers and holding the rest hostage. Though the hostage-takers at first appear to be robbers or terrorists, they reveal themselves to be a cadre of rogue scientists that has discovered and tracked an alien infestation to THIS STORE on THIS NIGHT, and they are determined to find out which of the survivors are extraterrestrials and end the invasion at any cost.
when i was trying to decide whether or not to see this movie i figured, 'see what imdbers have to say…' but there were only two comments and they were a bit too positive for me not to be suspicious. as in, 'they're probably connected to the movie somehow…'. but i took a chance anyways b/c i recognized one of the actors on the cover… now i know they were telling the truth…surPRIsingly good… even though the actor i recognized AND another one i recognize(though i'm too lazy to research their names ;-) were both on EXcellent TV shows… i guess 'six feet under' could be considered 'tv'. even though it's cable… the character from this show that's in the movie is the black gay cop/security person/lover of one of the brothers…David. now 'dexter', actually… the other that i first recognized was on '24'. he's the actor that plays the character 'tony almeida'. both good actors… but it's not just THEM that carry the movie…the big surprise for me is how well written it is… if i can guess too many times what dialogue will be before the characters open their mouths, i'm usually not going to watch for too long… i noticed fairly quickly that this wasn't going to be the case with this movie… and it wasn't JUST the dialogue…it was well paced, camera-work helped tell the story instead of amateurishly getting distractingly in the way… in case this isn't obvious yet, this is a recommendation… nuff said…
ALIEN RAIDERS is one of the few low budget movies that actually show that the cast and crew set out to do a good job and they succeeded at that, this film is the fourth film I&#39;ve seen from raw feed following REST STOP 1, SUBLIME and BELIEVERS but its the first one I wrote a review for and overall I can&#39;t say that I have a favorite among them, they are all good films nonetheless.<br/><br/>The storyline tells of a gang who take over a shopping mall and take the people inside hostage but the gang is actually a covert unit that are looking for aliens using humans as hosts.<br/><br/>The acting is good and the story keeps your interest straight through, if there is one or two raw feed films you didn&#39;t like, don&#39;t necessarily discredit this film it may surprise you.

646f9e108c
Caged Heat full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCelblok H full movie download in hindi hdSingh Is Kinng tamil dubbed movie free downloadHardware Wars full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 1.16 full movie in hindi 720p downloaddownload full movie Silent Hill: Book of Memories in hindiArchiv des Todes tamil dubbed movie free downloadDownload Drive Hard full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Seventy-Nine tamil dubbed movie torrentMonster House in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.